Wee Cottage Lane Christmas

Wee Cottage Lane  Christmas
by Laura Pallatin of LaBelle Mariposa

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Joy

Today I'm off to Mount Shasta to film my very first Television Interview. The host of Aday in Telos, Arthur Aday has invited me to do a segment on his show and I could not be more pleased. I'll be making the drive to Mount Shasta with my sweet girl (puppy dog) Gracie and we'll be staying with my mom in Dunsuir. While I'm away, my youngest son David will be performing in his first big musical production! So, this is a big week for the Pallatins! Jim is staying home to help David with the play and I'm sad to be missing the final presentation but I'll be catching the 1pm production with the kids at David's school, so that'll be fun!

With all the wonderful things happening in our lives right now, I couldn't think of a better image to share than this one. I took this photo on a trip with Jim to the coast a couple of years ago. It was taken in a seed company's test garden in Gilroy, CA. When I was looking through my images, this one popped out at me and I could think of nothing but... JOY!! I hope you are having a good time in your life today, too.
Blessings,
Laura P.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I am looking forward to reading what you have to say.
Blessings!